Our History

In 1951, Cor and Reine Schuurman purchased a 65 acre property on Westover Road in Beverly Township. They filled the fields with gladioli that they sold at the Hamilton Central Market for 50 cents a dozen. Two years later, they built the first greenhouse and soon after began to grow cut chrysanthemums that were sold at the Ontario Food Terminal in Etobicoke.    The chrysanthemum crop became their specialty and they are currently one of the largest wholesalers of mums in the province.Continue Reading

Why Choose Us?

• Quality

• Service

• Locally Grown